Radpage - MSX_POCKY's home of retro game coverage
Click the icons above to access my reviews of Namco and SEGA arcade games and retro Macintosh and Windows games.
I'm MSX and I love retro games. Collecting original consoles is my hobby and I'm fascinated by seeing how games evolve over decades of development. I created Radpage to document some of my findings and thoughts of various arcade games and classic Mac games that I play, obscure or not. Arcade games can often be easily forgotten, especially if they never had official home console ports, as is the same for older Mac games which are difficult to get running on modern hardware, which is a shame as there's some wonderful gems in there! Additionally I desired to make a site reminiscent of the many fan sites I browsed as a kid, something unique with a sense of the personality of the person who put it together, something so commonly lost on social media sites. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Radpage!
My about page is here!
Follow me on Neocities for updates!
- 5th October 2023: Come get some, Duke Nukem 3D review is here!
- 25th September 2023: Doomslayer's never looked more adorable. Boom review is here!
- 22nd September 2023: I reviewed a Centipede clone today. Trust me, it's interesting.
- 15th August 2023: Oh right, I have a blog on this site now don't I? Second blog entry finally, two months later, talking about the bizarre architecture of my current PowerMac. Read about it here!
- 1st August 2023: Added an About page finally. Long overdue, I know, they're a mainstay of Neocities pages and all! tl;dr I'm doll and play games.
- 21st July 2023: ducks.
- 12th July 2023: Check the Glider Pro review here! This one was a litle hard.
- 2nd July 2023: Revisiting Mac games again with a look at four pinball sims! Reviews of LittleWing's pinball sims are here!
- 17th June 2023: There's a blog now! Might take a few before I get it properly formatted how I want, but any game related thoughts I have that don't fit under my other categories can go there.
- 28th May 2023: And another turn-based strategy review! Click here for the Heroes of Might and Magic 2 review!
- 13th May 2023: At last, a turn-based strategy review! And a Japanese PC game review too, two of my favourite game categories in one. Click here for the Nectaris review!
- 6th May 2023: Radpage now has a section for Windows and DOS reviews as well! First Windows review is of Monolith's Claw, click here to give it a read!
- 29th April 2023: Visiting another game I've played extensively before, a weirdo time travelling dinosaur game that likes rent free in my head. Click here for the Nanosaur review!
- 22nd April 2023: Long overdue, I finally played through Prince of Persia for the first time this week. Click here for the review!
- 15th April 2023: Time to look at another classic you may not have known had a Mac port. Click here for the Tomb Raider Gold review!
- 8th April 2023: I have no words. Click here for the Weekend Warrior review!
- 1st April 2023: The universe is ours for the taking, Escape Velocity review is here!
- 25th March 2023: Diving into Pangea Software's library now, Mighty Mike review is here!
- 19th March 2023: Achtung! Wolfenstein 3D review added to Macsimum Archives! Read it here!
- 12th March 2023: Added a new section to the site! Macsimum Archives is where I will cover retro Mac games that have since been forgotten to time. I've started with Monkey Shines, which you can read here!
- 5th March 2023: Some further tweaking done to the site layout, it's much more mobile friendly now! In addition, I have now added a page for SEGA's System 1 arcade board and with it, a review of the adorable maze game Spatter. The Spatter review can be found here!
- 4th March 2023: Consider this the grand opening of Radpage! I was previously hosting my site on Wordpress but found the service restrictive for what I was wanting out of my site. As of writing I just finished porting over all of the content I made for the Wordpress site to Neocities. More new content is on the way!